Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Zenfone 2:Drools


 ASUS ZenFone 2 is world’s 1st smartphone with 4 GB RAM. The device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. With ZenFone 2, this means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes. See what others can’t see with the ASUS Zenfone 2 PixelMaster camera that captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. The industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. Building on the success of ZenFone and leveraging a quarter-century of engineering accomplishments, the highly-anticipated ZenFone 2 provides a wealth of exciting new features and a refined ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of empowering luxury to everyone.
I saw this advertisement,and all my "smartphone fantasies"( which I generally push way back,to the back of my mind), came surging up,as I drool on this new bundle of joy!A friend of mine had a ZenFone once,and damn! that phone was so amazing!It got stolen at a railway station though!She says she is going to get her hands on the zenfone 2 as soon as it launches!"why all the furore? :/" I asked myself,and decided to do a bit of research on my own!Turns out,Asus have created a masterpiece with the new ZenFone 2!
here's five reasons why asus zenfone 2 is so droolworthy:
1.For one,For All!
This is the ultimate phone,for everyone:from techies to blondes (no offence meant either way), it caters to everybody's needs!The techie will drool at its 4 GB ram,and other cool specifications,and the selfie-addicts can't wait to go-a-clicking,with its superb pixel master 13 MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.For gamers,it has unique features for an optimized experience.For the nerds,its superb display will make you want to make it a part of their studies and research!

2.The Camera!
The Camera!Mind you,the camera!With features like FixFocus,WideView and PixelMaster, the camera will surely make heads turn and jaws drop.The unique low lighting feature makes it all the more desirable.It makes the ZenFone 2 the perfect partner to capture all your precious moments!

3.The Design.
The first time I saw the ZenFone 2,I went all "Mamma miaaaa" at it!Oh the gorgeous design!Sleek and slim,it fits into your palm almost perfectly!This 5.5 inch smartphone just LOOKS so amazing you would buy it for the looks alone,and then count yourself lucky,because it has amazing features as well!Along with the traditional multi colored back panels,asus invites us to "celebrate our uniqueness" with the "Illusion series" and the "Transfusion Series" which are a delight to behold!

4.The Battery!
This might not be a crucial point for many,but to me,the amount of battery back-up a phone offers decides its value,as I'm constantly peeking into my smartphone,for one thing or the other!Zen promises that this phone has a battery that will juice up to 69% in just a matter of minutes.This will solve all my battery problems!No more reducing brightness,or switching off data to conserve battery!

5.The Specs!
The specs are so droolworthy I wouldnt even consider waiting for reviews!If I could buy a smartphone right now,I would surely go for the ZenFone 2,without a doubt!(Mom,Dad, are you listening?? get me a zenfone prettyyyy please with a cherry on top?)
For more drools, check out:
http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/.
Its been ages since I posted here.For all of you who dont know this,
I shifted domains.Read my poems at http://uncivilizedsophistication.wordpress.com
I was thinking of shifting Expressions to http://123sag.wordpress.com in all its entirety,but I cant bring myself to let go of this one as well.
Thinking about keeping both,and making each unique in a way or the other!
Thanks for reading..much love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment